Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF -> Thank God It's Friday Fill Ins =)

 




 

TGIF - thanks god its friday filled with blessings great and  small, including the ones in disguise.







it's friday and this morning i just fileds an urgent leave with no reason at all. yay!!! 
but before i leave the office, let me do first my first friday fill in the blank. 

1. i enjoy spending quality time with my son, hubby and family. it's really priceless!!!

2. blogging satisfies my need for being wannabe carry bradshaw!

3. when i look at a full moon, i feel romance, love & sanity!

4. i like to listen to  music when i am working and going to sleep.

5. my favorite movies of 2006 were devil wears prada, pursuit of happiness, x man: the last stand and mission impossible III

6. and as for the weekend, tonight i am looking forward to friday skype date  with  my karl, tomorrow my plans include the christmas party at home with my filipino friends and sunday, i want to attend the mass and relax after.

..till my next friday fills-in. Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment