Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Game Of Thrones

I have seen a lot of TV series and I must admit I can spend my entire day just watching (oopss, I do manage to take a bath and eat naman). But one of my favorites wherein am I  totally hooked, is Game of Thrones. This is absolutely an exceptional show, thanks to the writer.


At first, I find it too confusing because there's a lot of characters aside from too much violence and obscenity. As I continue watching it, I fell in love how magnificent the story is. It's not just a fantasy adventure. It tackles different culture, history, beliefs, love, honor, different kinds of people and their characteristics. The sex and violence were added effectively in a way that is necessary for the story line.

What good thing about GOT and why everyone is addicted to it is because every episode gives you excitement and  left you crave for more at the end. Not to mention the characters which are brilliantly played. They are all amazing that you instantly find yourself love them or you'll hate some.

My favorite amongst the character : Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Arya Stark

Women of Game of Thrones

Let me end this by saying that GOT is a series you won;t regret watching. It's unique, incomparable! Looking forward to season 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment